Enjoy cooking
Browse through over
650,000 tasty recipes.
Home » » CHOOSE THE RIGHT WAY TO BE HAPPY

CHOOSE THE RIGHT WAY TO BE HAPPY

Written By Jyoti foods on Monday 16 November 2015 | 05:36

Here in this world there are some people who live together without any understanding. Sometimes we don't know how to understand our own silence. At this time we need a person who's able to understand our silent voice. If you don't have that kind of person, you feel unbearable pain. 

I am going to tell you a short anecdote about this feeling. 

            "Far apart there was a girl who wanted to marry with that type of guy who could love her a lot. When her friends asked her about her choice she always said, "I don't want a handsome and rich person I just want a person who loves me, who cares for me like that person who cares for a precious treasure." 

             After her struggle she found that guy. At the start everything was going well. She felt she found whatever she wanted but after few years of her married life she got a loneliness feeling in her heart. 

               That guy didn’t know how to understand her, how to handle her and how to listen her silent voice. He gave her sufficient money for surviving but he didn't give her sufficient time, which she needed. For this reason she became sad and upset. One day her hubby made a plan to go out of the country.  She was happy that now he will spend some time with her. 

            Her dream of spending time with him was not fulfilled because her hubby wasn't able to understand her wants and needs. She was going mad. On that trip she got some painful experiences and some more silence. At that time, she thought how could she live her life with him. She wished to get the guy who loves her and understand her but unfortunately she didn't get that person. 

         She didn't want to leave him. She wanted to enjoy her every second with him but it seemed impossible. Now her days passed in deep silence. Her hubby didn't know about her discomfort.  Days passed, the same routine. One day she met her childhood friend accidentally. Both friends were happy to meet each other.  

          They both wanted to know each other's life so her friend asked her first about her married life. She was speechless. She didn't have words to share that feeling.

She said, "I don't know what's happening with me. I just feel that my heart is empty from emotions. I am looking for the solution of this problem."
                Her friend replied,  "I have a solution for your problem.  If you will follow my advice I am 110% sure that you'll get relief." 
              She said, "Let me know about it. I promise you, I'll follow whatever you say."

       Her friend said, "Now I am going to tell you the secrets of happy life. Always think positively. Do your prayers daily. Recite the Holy Book. In the Holy Book you can find all solutions of your problems. When you recite the Holy Book and follow it's instructions automatically you feel a relaxation. You should change your routine and your mindset. Try to help others. Don't waste your time to think that I don't have this, I don't have that. You have sufficient things you just need to use them. Whenever you feel you aren't happy in your life just see those people who don’t have sufficient food, clothes even they can't complete their necessities. When you'll see them, you'll be able to recognize how much you have. Do something for others. Apply these things in your life and you will feel a big change in your life. Tell me after one month how many changes you feel in yourself."
      
She promised her friend that she would try to do all these things. After one month her friend called her and asked her that did she apply those things? Did she feel any change in her life? She replied that everything is same but now my way of thinking is changed. Now I have the power of prayers and positive thinking so I don't take much stress. Now I understand that if I can't change his nature so it's better to change myself. Now life is much easy than before. I wanna thank you my friend for helping me.
Her frirend said, now continue this routine you will see the world in your feet. Finally she got a right way to live happily.
         Happiness is in your hands. you just need to select a right way and follow it.





( All the characters and incidents in these stories are imaginary; resemblance to any person dead or alive is purely coincidental.  Neither the writer  nor the blogger the, intend to outrage, insult , wound or hurt any religion or the religious sentiments, beliefs or feelings of any person(s) or class or community)
SHARE

About Jyoti foods

3 comments :

  1. There is a lesson here also in the story.nobody can determine what will be done by others.We become happy when someone recognize us or praise us.We become joyful when our good feelings come from inside.If our good feeling is determined by the people around us.it can not be everlasting.So joy should be produced inside.when we cannot fix all the problem around us,first fix yourself,be suited to the situation that comes along.

    ReplyDelete