Enjoy cooking
Browse through over
650,000 tasty recipes.
Home » » WE CAN'T DENY MOM'S LOVE

WE CAN'T DENY MOM'S LOVE

Written By Jyoti foods on Monday 26 October 2015 | 09:07

What is love? I think the meaning of love is care, understanding, and some time little angers. I appreciate the mother's love the most. Most of the time we don't know what mom wants to say and why is she worried for her children.

When we are small kids she looks after us, she takes care of  us and some times she does little anger. she does everything for us. But when we grow up we don't understand her feelings and her thoughts. When we fight with our siblings, she untwist our problems. She is our strength. With her we can face any problem any trouble because we know she will do everything for us and we will feel secure with her.

Sometimes when she needs us, when she gets into old age we don't bother to take care of her . Why do we do that. When we are kids she does  everything for us but when she needs our time our care we don't have time to spend with her. One day my mom told  me a little  story and  i liked that story very much.

 "An old woman and his young son sat on a bench in the garden . The son was reading a novel. The old woman saw birds, flowers , little kids who played in the garden. Suddenly she saw a Sparrow. She said, "hey son tell me what it is" . The son replied, "its a sparrow." After few minutes she asked again the same question and the son replied the same .when she asked the 3rd time . The son shouted and said, "what is your problem? don't you see I am reading my novel? why are you disturbing me so many times I told you its a sparrow why are you asking me same question again and again." The mother was really shocked. so she decided to stay quite. After few days she called her son and gave him a diary and told  him to read that carefully. He read the diary and felt emotional. He saw there was written, "today I m very happy as my little boy asked  me about a sparrow . He asked me almost 10 times and I replied him happily. At that time I was cooking lunch and I burnt my hand but I felt happy because he is growing and learning new things".

 That's called mom's love. A mom simply dies for her children but they can't give her their time when she gets old. Love your mother because you can never get an other. You may think that your relatives will love you but nobody will love you as your mother!


( TRANSLATED)
SHARE

About Jyoti foods

0 comments :

Post a Comment